News

Elon Musk Reprieved Of The ‘Pedo Guy’ Matter By Los Angeles Jury

Elon Musk Reprieved Of The ‘Pedo Guy’ Matter By Los Angeles Jury

This week on Tuesday, Vernon Unsworth had taken Elon Musk to the court and sought damages worth $190 Million. The reason for this was a tweet that had been sent out by the CEO of Tesla on Twitter where he had called Unsworth a pedo guy. The jury which is based in Los Angeles took a decision that Musk was not guilty and had to pay no damages. The jurors had been able to reach a decision which was unanimous in not even one hour after a trial was conducted for four days.

Elon Musk Reprieved Of The ‘Pedo Guy’ Matter By Los Angeles Jury

Unsworth on the decision of the jury said that he had respect for the decision of the jury and said that he would like to compliment his legal team who according to him had been absolutely awesome. He said that he came for a verdict which ended up not being in his favor but he said he would still thank the jury for the verdict.

Elon Musk meanwhile said that the verdict restored his faith in humanity. The defense of Musk had been based around what his team had been calling JDART which meant a joke which had been received badly and lead to the deletion of the tweet & an apology which followed the tweet along with a responsive tweet so that people can let go of the matter and move on. Musk’s lawyer said that the fact that musk was willing to back-peddle on this tweet showed that he was not serious about what he said.

Vernon in court said that he was humiliated by Musk’s comments and to him, it felt like this was a life sentence and was almost in tears while he was saying this.

About the author

Avatar

admin

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment